Naruto-Nation

We're in this together.
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share
 

 old cuntry jokes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SasukePikachu
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
SasukePikachu

Number of posts : 172
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-08

old cuntry jokes Empty
PostSubject: old cuntry jokes   old cuntry jokes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:51 pm

Here I will tell some old country jokes. They may seem stupid, but I promise they are funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
narutopikachu
Jounin
Jounin
narutopikachu

Number of posts : 216
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-08

old cuntry jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old cuntry jokes   old cuntry jokes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:01 pm

SasukePikachu wrote:
Here I will tell some old country jokes. They may seem stupid, but I promise they are funny.
so true

Back in old country, my best friends name was Billy, so we just called him Goat. alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-nation.forumotion.com/index.htm
SasukePikachu
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
SasukePikachu

Number of posts : 172
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-08

old cuntry jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old cuntry jokes   old cuntry jokes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:26 pm

narutopikachu wrote:
SasukePikachu wrote:
Here I will tell some old country jokes. They may seem stupid, but I promise they are funny.
so true

Back in old country, my best friends name was Billy, so we just called him Goat. alien
good one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
narutopikachu
Jounin
Jounin
narutopikachu

Number of posts : 216
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-08

old cuntry jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old cuntry jokes   old cuntry jokes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:28 pm

SasukePikachu wrote:
narutopikachu wrote:
SasukePikachu wrote:
Here I will tell some old country jokes. They may seem stupid, but I promise they are funny.
so true

Back in old country, my best friends name was Billy, so we just called him Goat. alien
good one
lol

peace out
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-nation.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content




old cuntry jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old cuntry jokes   old cuntry jokes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
old cuntry jokes
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pawn's Bad Jokes
» Chihuahua joke from Mexico

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-Nation :: Basics :: Free Forum-
Jump to: